Тhe primary goal of this 6-hour hands-on workshop is to help managers and key experts to better understand Agile, how to make it work for them, and what is the role of managers in implementing Agile initiatives. Along with the Agile principles the workshop covers one of the most popular Agile frameworks, namely Scrum or Kanban.
There is no better way to learn than by doing. Simulations through games are a great way to do that and are very popular in the Agile community. This training is organized around game simulations and examples from the Tutor's practice in initiating, leading and/or consulting Agile programs in software intensive organizations.
The agenda includes
- Discussing Agile principles
- Organizational view of Agile
- Learning Scrum or Kanban concepts
- Basic simulation of an Agile project/process
- Role of organizational management
- Common misunderstanding
- Combining Agile methods and frameworks
- Ball Flow Metrics Game – iterative mode
- Participants are able to interpret Agile principles
- Participants are able to explain Scrum or Kanban as an Agile method
- Participants are bale to effectively work in established Scrum teams as development team members
- Participants develop positive attitude to the Agile way of working
- A lot of fun