За български език натиснете ТУК.
Want to be faster, predictable, and adaptive?
- LEARN the Kanban method in discussions with an experienced Agile coach and your peers
- PRACTICE Kanban in a comprehensive business simulation
- BUILD and learn how to operate a Kanban system
- Take the FIRST STEP to your Kanban Management Professional credential*
Seats for a public live online course on 21-24 July 2020 are available. Price 705 Euro. Book at firstname.lastname@example.org or +359888919088.
The course is a must for everyone who needs to rationalize project workflow, resources, and service management. It is aimed at:
- Program managers and portfolio managers;
- Product development team members and managers;
- Service team members and managers;
- Team leaders, scrum masters, and product owners;
- Software developers and testing professionals;
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Development Team members;
- Process improvement team members and managers.
The course is adapted so that you get a high quality official KMP I training course from the comfort of your home. For your convenience, the course is delivered in 4 live sessions of 4 hours each, in 4 consecutive work days, 10 am - 2 pm EEST (UTC+3).
You will learn and practice how to build and sustain а kanban system. As a result of the course, you will be able to adequately explain and apply the basic principles of the Kanban method for efficiently managing projects, services, and operations. The training includes a sophisticated kanban simulation and a custom kanban system design that is adapted to the business needs of the training participants.
At the end of this intensive course, participants will be able to explain and apply:
- The essential concepts of Kanban and their application in the particular context of attendee’s organization
- Improve team performance by limiting the work in progress (WIP) and reducing multi-tasking
- Visualize current and pending work so that all stakeholders have visibility of the current progress and impediments in the workflow and be able to contribute to their optimization
- Design a kanban system for service or project environments
- Define the replenishment and delivery cadences that best fit customers’ needs and the team's capacity
- Kanban project/service management experience gained in a comprehensive simulation of a Kanban system (IT and non-IT options available)
- Define classes of services and use them to address the variety of customer requests
- Coordinate with other teams, improving resource utilization
- Understand the metrics for workflow management
- Get the best of Scrum with applying Kanban practices
- Use of Kanban for team performance improvement
Ivaylo Gueorguiev, Accredited Kanban Trainer by Kanban University, will deliver the training. Ivaylo is a process improvement professional, Agile coach, and trainer with 15 years of experience in working with international software development companies, Fintechs, and banks on getting better projects, products, and business results through effective processes and Agile practices.
What you will get
- 16 hours of high-quality live online training focused on the participants’ needs
- Course materials in electronic format (pdf format)
- The book “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for your Technology Business” by David J Anderson in electronic form
- Kanban University certificate of course completion*
- Membership in the Kanban University.
*In order to get the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification from Kanban University, you must complete the Kanban Management Professional II in addition to the Kanban System Design (KMP I) training!
The Kanban Method
Kanban is a lightweight method based on the Lean principles, focused on a gradual and seamless transformation of organizations into adaptive, customer value-centric, and efficient bodies. Its practices of workflow visualization, rapid bottleneck identification and resolution, management, and continuous improvement help teams to effectively adapt to the changing customers’ and business needs. By implementing the Kanban method, you can shorten delivery time, increase delivery capability, balance demand and team capacity, reduce waste in processes, increase product and service quality, and strengthen stakeholder collaboration.
Kanban fosters collaboration and engagement among team members in a natural way. It requires relatively little effort to put in place and is suitable for both small and large teams. Kanban is also applicable and effective in teams that use other frameworks and workflow management models such as Scrum, PMBOK, Lean, CMMI and others.