За български натиснете ТУК.
Want greater visibility and collaboration?
- LEARN and EXPERIENCE the essential practices of Kanban
- EARN Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential
- PRACTISE on professional platforms and tools
Price 720 BGN (368 Euro) VAT not included. Book at email@example.com or +359888919088.
The course is a must for everyone who needs to rationalize project workflow, Scrum practices, resources, or service management. Managers, team leaders, and team members who apply the Kanban method will benefit from the course.
The course is adapted so that you get a high quality official TKP training course from the comfort of your home. For your convenience, the course is delivered in 2 sessions of 4 hours each, in 2 consecutive work days, 9:30 am - 2 pm EEST.
You will learn and practice how to use the basics of the Kanban method to manage your work in a way that you and your teammates do not feel overburden. As a result of the training, you will be able to adequately visualize the work and find the balance between demand and capacity to prioritize your work better and decrease the volume of “urgent” work items. You will be able to describe the value of using a kanban system and explain how it can contribute to the success of your team and organization. The training includes a basic simulation of working in a kanban team.
Benefits of the course
At the end of this intensive course, participants will have worked with productive online kanban tools and will be able to explain and apply:
- The basic concepts of Kanban and their application in the particular context of the organization
- How to decrease multi-tasking
- Adequate visualization of the work items and blockers
- Effective facilitation of and participation in daily meetings
- Visual balancing of demand and capacity on personal and team levels
- Apply Kanban in Scrum teams
- Use of Kanban for effectively organizing teamwork
Ivaylo Gueorguiev, Accredited Kanban Trainer by Kanban University will deliver the training. Ivaylo is a process improvement professional, Agile coach, and trainer with 15 years of experience in working with international software development companies, Fintechs, and banks on getting better projects, products, and business results through effective processes and Agile practices.
What you will get
- High-quality online training focused on the participants’ needs
- Interactive group activities
- Shared experience from peers from other companies
- Course materials in electronic format (pdf format)
- Kanban University Team Kanban Practitioner certificate
The Kanban method
Kanban is a lightweight method based on the Lean principles, focused on a gradual and seamless transformation of organizations into adaptive, customer value-centric, and capable bodies. Its practices of workflow visualization, rapid bottleneck identification and resolution, management and continuous improvement help effectively adapt to the changing customers’ and business needs. Kanban application shortens delivery time, optimize resource utilization, balance demand and team capacity, reduce waste in processes, increase product and service quality, and strengthen stakeholder collaboration.
Kanban fosters collaboration and engagement among team members in a natural way. It requires relatively little effort to put in place and is suitable for both small and large teams.