За български език натиснете ТУК.
ENHANCE YOUR WORKFLOW: BE QUICKER AND MORE ADAPTIVE.
- LEARN IN PRACTISE: Master the fundamentals of the Kanban method.
- EXPERIENCE FIRSTHAND: Participate in a business workflow simulation utilizing Kanban.
- DESIGN AND OPERATE: Learn to set up and manage a Kanban system effectively
Seats are open for booking. The course fee is 1420 BGN (approximately 726 Euro), VAT excluded. Reserve your spot by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +3598889191088.
By completing this course, participants will gain the ability to explain and implement the Kanban method's core principles for effective project, service, and operations management. The curriculum includes an engaging Team Kanban Simulation, where you'll apply Kanban in a simulated business setting. This simulation will challenge you with integrated business rules, allowing you to manage daily events and reviews within a business scenario. You'll make critical decisions regarding work allocation, define explicit policies, manage new item replenishments, limit work in progress, and analyze and streamline your workflow.
Interactive, hands-on exercises will guide you in creating a Kanban system tailored to your business needs or enhancing an existing one.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone looking to optimize their project workflow, resources, and service management, including:
- Project, program, and portfolio managers
- Product development team members and managers
- Service team members and managers
- Team leaders, scrum masters, and product owners
- Software developers and testing professionals
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Development Team members
- Process improvement team members and managers
The course spans 4 sessions over 2 consecutive workdays, from 9 am to 5:30 pm EET (UTC+3). Participants will learn to:
- Apply Kanban's essential concepts within their organization's context
- Enhance team performance by limiting work in progress and minimizing multitasking
- Visualize current and pending tasks to improve workflow transparency and optimization
- Design a Kanban system for service or project environments
- Determine optimal replenishment and delivery cadences
- Gain practical experience through a comprehensive Kanban system simulation
- Address diverse customer requests using service classes
- Coordinate with other teams to improve resource utilization
- Understand and use metrics for effective workflow management
- Enhance Scrum practices with Kanban for improved system performance
Ivaylo Gueorguiev, an Accredited Kanban Trainer by Kanban University, brings 20 years of experience as a process improvement professional, Agile coach, and trainer. He has worked with international software development companies, Fintechs, and banks, helping them achieve better project outcomes and business results through efficient processes and Agile practices.
What You Will Receive
- 16 hours of high-quality training tailored to participants' needs
- Course materials in electronic format (PDF)
- An electronic copy of “Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business” by David J Anderson
- Membership in the Kanban University
- A Kanban University certificate of course completion*
*Completing KMPI and KMPII courses qualifies you to become a certified Kanban Management Professional.
About the Kanban Method
Kanban is a lightweight, Lean-based method that promotes gradual and seamless organizational transformation towards being more adaptive, customer-focused, and efficient. It facilitates workflow visualization, quick bottleneck identification and resolution, and continuous improvement, helping teams adapt to changing customer and business needs. Implementing Kanban can shorten delivery times, enhance delivery capabilities, balance demand with team capacity, reduce waste, improve product and service quality, and foster stakeholder collaboration. Kanban encourages team collaboration in a natural way, is easy to implement, and is effective for both small and large teams. It complements other frameworks and models like Scrum, PMBOK, Lean, CMMI, and more.