Apply NOW for the European Youth Award!
You are working on a digital project with social impact and a powerful idea behind it?
Then great news! Registration for European Youth Award 2018 is now open! #EYA is offering a stage to pitch your project in front of international experts and why not even a stage to become the next #EYA winner! Submission is on until July 15th, 2018: https://db.icnm.net/Signup/EYA/2018/
The 2 Youth Awards - World Summit Youth Award (WSYA) and the European Youth Award (EYA) are the two editions of a contest focused on young and talented digital entrepreneurs and developers under 30 years of age - who use internet and mobile technology to put the UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) into action and make a difference.
Compete in one of the eight categories:
- FOSTERING HEALTH: healthcare | sports | food | well-being
- SMART LEARNING: education | infotainment | e-skills | science and R & D
- CONNECTING CULTURES: diversity | heritage | integration | gender equality
- PLANET FRIENDLY: sustainable energy | biodiversity | climate change | intelligent infrastructures
- ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP: digital journalism | democratic participation | social cohesion | human rights
- SUSTAINABLE ECONOMICS: financial literacy | responsible consumption | fair commerce | fundraising
- MANAGING LIFE: personal development | relationships | activity planning | decent work
- OPEN INNOVATION music and arts | crazy stuff | digital magic | improving the world
Your projects shape the future - use your digital skills to improve society! More information and frequently asked questions here.
TIMELINE FOR ACTION: