This is the repository for:
- 1) Downloadable materials (presentations, standards, implementation guides)
- for "Cybersecurity and Business Resilience" and related courses.
- 2) Useful links to the original sources for published documents, standards, practical
- implementation white papers and
- online assessment and certification platforms.
CRR is no-cost, voluntary, non-technical assessment for an organization’s operational resilience and cybersecurity by online self-assessment or facilitated on-site. Developed by DHS with CERT/SEI based on CERT-RMM. https://www.us-cert.gov/resources/assessments
All around Enterprise Risk and Resilience http://www.sei.cmu.edu/research-capabilities/all-work/display.cfm?customel_datapageid_4050=20128
Handbook CERT-RMM ver 1.2 (February 2016) http://resources.sei.cmu.edu/library/asset-view.cfm?assetid=508084
All about Secure Coding Practices (CERT-SEI, Carnegie Mellon University) https://www.sei.cmu.edu/research-capabilities/all-work/display.cfm?customel_datapageid_4050=21274
SMEs Guide for Information Security Management (based on ISO 2700x) http://www.digitalsme.eu/new-sbs-guide-information-security-management-standard-iso27001-made-easy-smes/